Join me for this 1 day workshop that will give you the tools to practice effectively and stay motivated, take care of your voice and make sure it’s staying healthy, and keep your voice in shape.
Who is this course for?
Lockdown has its challenges, huh? A lot of us struggle with keeping motivated. We can slip into destructive habits and neglect our voices. This course is for you if you answer “yes” to any of these statements:
- You want to know what the difference between a warm-up and vocal exercises is.
- You wish to keep your voice strong and healthy.
- You want your voice to open up to you.
- You want to make sure your voice stays in top form.
- You want to learn how to maintain your voice after hours on zoom/using your voice extensively.
- You’ve slipped into some unhelpful habits over lockdown.
- You’re not reaching your vocal goals.
- Your voice is out of shape.
- You want to develop but end up watching Netflix.
- You don’t really know how or what to practice.
In short, you want to know how to take care of your instrument and make the most of your practice. I will help you develop good vocal habits, teach you how to practice so that you can reach your singing goals quicker. Let’s handle this together!
Why join now?
This course will be delivered online, so you can develop your singing from the comfort and safety of your own home. Invest in your skills and vocal health now and your voice will thank you later. What is more, I want to make this course as affordable as possible, so that anyone who struggles with keeping their voices in shape can join us!
I can help! I was once in your shoes – struggling to practice consistently, train effectively and maintain a healthy voice. I am now the happy owner of a responsive, strong voice that doesn’t fail me. I now have 10 years experience as a professional performer and I am trained in the Estill Voice Model and Speech Level Singing. I continue to learn about cutting-edge vocal techniques and the psychology of singing, and my students say that I help them unlock parts of their voice they haven’t known existed before in a safe and fun environment.
What you will learn
Part I: Vocal Practice.
- How to build helpful habits.
- How to practice and learn effectively.
Part II: Vocal Health.
- Do’s and don’ts.
- What can be sabotaging your voice.
- How to recognise the first signs that something is wrong.
- Vocal Health lifestyle routines and remedies.
Part III: Vocal Gym.
- Mental Preparation
- Physical Warm-Ups and Tension Release Exercises.
- What’s in a good vocal warm-up?
- The importance of a cool down.
We will finish the day with a short Q&A.
Take care of your voice now. Make sure your voice is healthy, so that you don’t wake up with vocal problems one day. Invest in your voice and let it open up to you.
Okay… so what are the details?
|Date||Saturday, 28th November 2020|
|Duration|| Part I: Vocal Practice. 11 – 1 pm |
Part II: Vocal Health. 2 – 4pm.
Part III: Vocal Gym: 5 – 7pm.
|Where||Live on Zoom|
|Fees||Part I ONLY: £20|
Part II ONLY: £20
Part III ONLY: £20
The whole day: £50
Come with a friend: look below*
*I know it’s a difficult time, so I want to make this as affordable as possible for you to attend.
This course is discounted already…. but to make it even more affordable and make sure we have some awesome people on board who can benefit from the course, book the whole day with a friend and you will pay only 80GBP (instead of 100GBP if booked separately).
This workshop will be led live and will be interactive – I will be answering your questions live. This represents amazing value compared to similar courses out there.
Invest in your voice now and thank yourself later.
Don’t wait, sign up now or get in touch if you have any further questions.
Please note that this workshop is non-refundable.